General terms and conditions of the company, The New Rose
§1 validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer at the time of the order valid version.
A consumer is any natural Person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which predominantly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 conclusion of a contract, storage of contract
(1) the following provisions on The conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.thenewrose.com.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the contract the contract with
The New Rose Köpenicker Chaussee 3-4 10317 Berlin
(3) The presentation of Goods in our online shop do not constitute legally binding contractual offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order Goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. (4) upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer of contract by running the provided in our online shop ordering procedure.
The order occurs in the following steps:
1) select the desired goods 2) Confirm by Clicking the button "Order" 3) examination of the information in your cart 4) Pressing the button "checkout" 5) registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of applicant information (E-Mail address and password). 6) repeated testing or correcting the respective input data. 7) Binding sending of the order by Clicking the button "order subject to charge" or "buy"
, The consumer can before the mandatory sending the order by Pressing the in the use of his Internet Browser included "Back"button after control of its information back to the website, on the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order. We will confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated E-Mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) storage of contract text for orders via our Internet shop : We send you the order data and our GTC by E-Mail. The terms and conditions at any time under http://www.thenewrose.com view. Your order data are for security reasons, accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The indicated prices contain the legal VAT and other price components. Add to that any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by Bank transfer, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(1) If we this in the product description are not clearly otherwise stated, all of our articles are immediately ready for shipment. The delivery is made at the latest within 6 working days. The deadline for the delivery in the case of a payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the staff responsible for the Remittance Bank, and all other types of payment begins to run on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods is also the dispatch of purchase until the Delivery of the goods to the buyer on this.
§5 retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.§6 right of withdrawal the customer as a consumer consumers have the right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, where consumer is any natural Person who is a legal transaction completes, the predominantly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be allocated to:
instructions on withdrawal
right of withdrawal
you have the right, within 14 days without giving reasons this contract to be revoked.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has, taken possession of the Goods or has.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must us
The New Rose Köpenicker Chaussee 3-4
10317 Berlin E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of a clear Declaration (e.g. a letter sent by Post or E-Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You may use the attached model withdrawal form which is however not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw your contract, we have you all payments that we received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that arise from it, that you have a type of delivery other than our offered, most favourable standard delivery selected), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day repay, on which the notification about your cancellation of this contract with us is received. For this repayment we use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We can make the repayment until we Were back received, or until you provided evidence that you returned the Goods have, whichever is the earlier date.
You have the Goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day you informed us about your withdrawal from this contract to us returned or transferred. The deadline is met if you dispatch the Goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
End of cancellation policy
§7 withdrawal form
model withdrawal form
If you revoke the contract you want to, please fill out the form below and send it back to us.)
To: The New Rose Köpenicker Chaussee 3-410317 Berlin E-Mail: email@example.com
Hereby revoke(s) I/we (*) from my/us (*) concluded contract for the purchase of the following Goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)